White Wyandotte Hen Thin Wing Feathers Qty: 90 Size: 1.5-3" (Gallus domesticus)
These delicate little wing feathers are suitable for a wide range of feather crafts. These are very thin, nearly translucent feathers. They make me think of a butterflies wings. Plumage is completely natural. They are all white and have not been altered. Feathers can be dyed and trimmed to suit your needs.
- Qty: Approx. 90 assorted White Wyandotte hen thin wing feathers
- Size: Approx. 1.5-3" inches / 3.81-7.62 centimeters
Feathers are hand packaged and labeled with my farms information, the type of bird, the quantity and the size.
I am not a feather reseller. I exclusively sell feathers only from my own humanely raised birds on my small Eco farm.
Feathers are from my smoking free home, although I do heat my home exclusively with a wood stove as I am almost entirely off of the grid and this is my only source of heat.
- XXS (Teeny/Miniature): Any size less than 1" inch
- XS (Tiny/Miniature): 1" - 1.49" inches
- S (Small): 1.5" - 2.5" inches
- M (Medium): 3" - 3.5" inches
- L (Large): 4" - 4.5" inches
- XL (Extra Long) 5" - 5.5" inches
- XXL (Extra Extra Long) Any size over 6" inches
I have provided photos of these feathers with a United States Standard ruler which is twelve inches long (12"). The ruler is pictured to assist with scale.
If you are unsure of the size of feathers that you need, I strongly recommend getting a ruler, tape measure, dress makers tape, etc. and looking at the size/s you need in inches (rather than using the eyeball it in the hand method). First measure where you want to use the feathers and what your expectations are. When you see the approximate length, write it down and compare that length in inches to the feathers I have listed to help you find the size that's perfect for your needs.