Creamsicle Goat Milk Soap
My Creamsicle Milk Soap is made with real organic vanilla beans that were infused in organic olive oil for several months. After the infusion, I scraped out the pods. The reason why I infuse vanilla beans in oil is because there is no such thing as vanilla essential oil. My real soaps are made with certified organic olive and coconut oils, all natural goat milk, real essential oils and botanicals. Clean, simple, and totally awesome!
- Weight: Approx. 4 Ounces
- Approx. 1.13 Ounces of milk per bar
Milk soap naturally contains glycerin. Glycerin is an excellent moisturizer. Most chimerical soap manufactures remove the glycerin and sell it separately. The pH of milk soap is very close to the natural pH of human skin. Handmade milk soap is a naturally gentle product that cleans skin without being harsh or irritating. It is extremely beneficial to folks with sensitive skin.
Do you know where your milk soap come from? When you buy from Running Bug Farm you do! My animals are humanely raised on my own chemical free pastures. They free range on my pastoral farm, are fed certified organic Non GMO feed and are gently hand milked by my husband and I, right here on our farm. We do not use milking machines. We use natural, holistic and organic methods to treat our animals and ourselves.
About The Ingredients:
- Saponified Organic Non GMO Food Grade Vanilla Bean Infused Olive Oil moisturizes, hypoallergenic (less likely to cause an allergic reaction), rich in antioxidants, balances mood, reduces stress, and is a calming aphrodisiac.
- Saponified Organic Non GMO Coconut Oil softens, moisturizes and relieves dry, itchy skin.
- All Natural Non GMO Milk (from my own Nigerian Dwarf Goats) nourishes skin with zinc, alpha hydroxy and amino acids, as well as vitamins A, B, C, & E, and has a pH balance very similar to humans.
- All Natural Real Orange Essential Oil has all natural antibacterial and antifungal properties with a sweet calming and antidepressive scent. It may be beneficial as a treatment to alleviate acne, dermatitis and eczema.
I am always looking for realistic ways to reduce waste. All of my milk soaps are packaged in zero waste packaging. They are naked until you order them. I then wrap them in paper and label them. They are typically shipped in recycled kraft bubble mailers, some may ship in flat cardboard/paper priority envelopes, while others will require priority bubble mailers or boxes. If you order soap along with more delicate items such as feathers, it typically requires much more careful packaging and usually bubble wrap or something similar. I do not buy bubble wrap or other plastic packaging. Any padding of this sort, has been reused. Feel free to save the bubble wrap for sending your own packages or for storing delicate items.
USA shipping only.