Pumpkin Spice Latte Goat Milk Soap - Expected Back In Stock ~ November/December 2023
*Expected Back In Stock ~ November/December 2023 I make my cold process milk soap during the colder months when the humidity is low & my wood stove is lit. This allows the soap to cure properly (cure time is one month minimum) verses the humid summer months. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Now you can enjoy pumpkin spice lattes any time of the year with my all natural milk soap. This is a blend of real coffee, spices, and pumpkin. The coffee acts as a natural skin polisher & is believed to temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite thanks to the caffeine. Pumpkin is a very gentle & nourishing exfoliant. Goat milk nourishes skin with zinc, alpha hydroxy and amino acids, as well as vitamins A, B, C, & E. Put it all together & you get a rich cuppa... ahem, bar of soap.
- Weight: Approx. 4 Ounces
- Approx. 1.13 Ounces of milk per bar
Milk soap naturally contains glycerin. Glycerin is an excellent moisturizer. Most chimerical soap manufactures remove the glycerin and sell it separately. The pH of milk soap is very close to the natural pH of human skin. Handmade milk soap is a naturally gentle product that cleans skin without being harsh or irritating. It is extremely beneficial to folks with sensitive skin.
Do you know where your milk soap come from? When you buy from Running Bug Farm you do! My animals are humanely raised on my own chemical free pastures. They free range on my pastoral farm, are fed certified organic Non GMO feed and are gently hand milked by my husband and I, right here on our farm. We do not use milking machines. We use natural, holistic and organic methods to treat our animals and ourselves.
I am always looking for realistic ways to reduce waste. All of my milk soaps are packaged in zero waste packaging. They are typically shipped in recycled kraft bubble mailers, some may ship in flat cardboard/paper priority envelopes, while others will require priority bubble mailers. If you order soap along with more delicate items such as feathers, it typically requires much more careful packaging and usually bubble wrap or something similar. I do not buy bubble wrap or other plastic packaging. Any padding of this sort, has been reused. Feel free to save the bubble wrap for sending your own packages or for storing delicate items.
Please note: The natural ingredients in this formulation may cause irritation in sensitive individuals. Do a spot check first on a small patch of skin to insure your skin isn't sensitive before using on your entire body. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucus membranes.
About The Ingredients:
- Saponified Organic Non GMO Extra Virgin Olive Oil moisturizes, hypoallergenic (less likely to cause an allergic reaction), & is rich in antioxidants.
- Saponified Organic Non GMO Coconut Oil softens, moisturizes & relieves dry, itchy skin.
- All Natural Non GMO Goats Milk (from my own goats) it nourishes skin with zinc, alpha hydroxy & amino acids, as well as vitamins A, B, C, & E, & has a pH balance very similar to humans.
- Coffee Seed Powder & Oil nourishes skin, exfoliates & also helps to absorb odors.
- All Natural Non GMO Pumpkin (from my own farm) is suitable for all skin types. It naturally contains enzymes & is rich in Vitamins A & C. Pumpkin can help dissolve dry skin cells, it soothes, softens, & heals skin.
- Dead Sea Salt is an all natural exfoliant that naturally draw toxins out of the body, increases circulation, is antiseptic, & allows the skin to absorb the ingredients from other products more effectively.
- Sugar Cane is an all natural exfoliant, it helps hydrate the skin & encourages cell turnover.
- Cinnamon Powder is warming, has antiseptic & antibacterial properties, it helps bring blood & oxygen to the skins surface. It is reported to help reduce the symptoms of eczema & acne as well as help reduce fine line by naturally plumping the skin.
- Ginger Powder & Oil may promote healthy skin. It is invigorating, stimulating, antiseptic & antibacterial. It may help with bruising, carbuncles, skin sores, arthritis, rheumatism, muscle aches & pains, acne, cellulite, lightening age spots, decreasing inflammation & may promote a smoother even skin tone.
- Argan Oil is rich in antioxidants that help scavenge free radicals. It has both antibacterial & fungicidal properties.
- Lecithin is an emollient that helps soften & soothe skin.
- Cardamom Powder may help improve skin complexion. It's a natural antibacterial skin purifier that may help heal blemishes & boost blood circulation in the skin.
- Sunflower Oil helps keep the skin hydrated by preventing moisture loss. It contains oleic & linoleic acids & vitamin e.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract is an all natural preservative.
USA shipping only.